Guest Blogging for Phen375
At Phen375 we certainly love guest posts. If you enjoy writing about an active and healthy lifestyle and have your own blog, you could become part of an elite guest bloggers group.
With tens of thousands of members – Phen375 is a very active & fast growing online community, so you can get your ideas in front of thousands of readers, help your blog or company position among our community and followers.
It is also a great way to cherish networking, and of course, the always good old link to your own blog.
Topics we post about:
- Healthy and easy-to-follow diets
- Healthy lifestyle
- Overall tips to cope with those annoying extra pounds
We only accept original content that has not been published elsewhere prior to your submission. See the rest of the criteria below:
Send us a headline and short (one paragraph) outline of the post – this is to ensure another contributor isn’t currently writing on the exact same topic as you. Please make sure to check the topics below and read some previous posts to get a feel for our audience.
Please put the words ‘GUEST POST’ in your email subject line – if you fail to do this, your submission may not be read.
- Once you’ve got the OK, get writing!
- Make sure your post is written professionally, it sure can reflect self opinions or thoughts
- Avoid promotional texts, advertisement, and political, racial or religious view
- Your article could be edited before published on website, but we will send it back to you for final approval
- Articles are to submitted through using the content form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to include a bio about your professional background. The screening process will be at our full discretion, and you will be informed if your article has been accepted.
Use short, mostly one-sentence paragraphs for the introduction
Use bulleted lists
Include the keyword in the tittle
Make sure your post isn’t self-promotional
Use images 1280px x 720px
Include the keywords in your image file name
Only use images if you have the rights to or that are commons licensed