The perfect snack for a fun afternoon with kids or yourself!
Popsicles may sound a little childish, but I know that if you make them for your kids, you won’t resist the urge of having one too!
These popsicles are incredibly appealing to the eye and an absolute feast in your mouth!
I can tell you that my kids and their friends enjoyed the popsicles so much! They couldn’t even wait for them to be completely frozen! They probably stood outside the fridge for about 30 minutes before eating them waiting for them to be completely ready to take out.
These are very nutritious popsicles. They contain antioxidants, protein, healthy carbohydrates, healthy fats, and fiber. So they are not only pretty popsicles but also very healthy for you and your kids!
Help your kid become the cool kid with the cool mom who makes pretty and nutritious popsicles!
What you will need:
- 1 Cup of frozen or fresh strawberries
- 2 tbsp. of chia
- 1 tbsp. of Agave syrup (or honey)
- ½ cup of water (milk optional)
How to Make It:
- Place the banana, strawberries, chia seeds, agave (or honey), water (or milk), into a blender. Purée until smooth.
- Place purée into popsicles molds and freeze for two hours.
- Help your kids have a wonderful afternoon with their friends!